Beaver Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. The Beaver has a patterned tail on the backside. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Apply glue to bottom of the backside of the Face piece with cut outs and attach to the head base. Glue the tail pattern to the tail base. Glue the hat trim on top of the hat piece. Glue the muzzle piece on top of the muzzle piece with teeth.
5.Using foam adhesive squares attach the muzzle to the head base and attach the nose to the muzzle.
6.Glue the scarf into place on the cad base.
7. Glue the hands to the front of the arms.
8. The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front:)
9.Glue the tail on the back of the card base.
10. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes.