Brown Bear Sweater Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 7”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. The Bear’s sweater has a Christmas Tree detail on the inside:) This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Glue the inside sweater into place and glue the bear face on to the bear base. Glue the Sweater trim pieces to their solid bases.
5. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the bear’s muzzle to the bear face- lining up the smile. Attach foam adhesive squares to the backs of the sweater trim pieces, the hat trim, and the puff ball.
6.Glue the Hat Base piece to the back of the Card Base and the glue the bear’s face into place.
7. Attach the neck sweater trim piece, hat trim, and glue the christmas tree design into place.
8.Glue the paws onto the front side of the arms and then attach the sweater wrist trim pieces.
9. Insert gift card
10. I finished with adhesive dots for the bear’s eyes and a ribbon.
11. The Mittens tuck into the slots on the card base to close the card:)