Schnauzer Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be cut on different colored cardstock to create a White, Gray, Black, or any color combination Schnauzer. This design can be used with or without the optional puppy tongue piece.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the circular medallion piece on the solid head base centering it to the similar shape. Glue the collar strip to the solid head piece.
5.Glue the head shape with eye cut out on to the solid head base.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the largest muzzle piece and attach the ears to the combined head piece.
7.- 8. Glue the nose to the smaller muzzle piece. Use foam adhesive squares to attach this piece and the eyebrows to the combined head piece. You can use the oval shaped piece for the puppy’s tongue by gluing it to the bottom side of the smallest muzzle piece.
9. - 11. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head to the card base.
The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes:)