Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be cut on different colored cardstock to create a White, Blonde, Black, or any color combination Toy Poodle.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base) ( The heart design piece was left out of the tutorial images…sorry)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base. Glue the small poodle face to the longer one, centering the nose cut outs.
4. Glue the combined face piece and ears to the solid head base.
5.Glue the eyes to the combined head piece. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the nose, muzzle, and top notch hair design.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined head to the card base.
7. - 9. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the tail to the back of the card base. The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes:)