Easter Flower Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the score line on the card base. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the two smaller petals together in each set (3) offsetting or alternating the petals. Repeat for the two larger petals in each set (3).
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined smaller petals to the combined larger petals sets alternating the petals.(3)
4.-5.Glue the flower stems into place on the front of the card base.
6. Glue the combined flower petals into place.
7. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the fence into place.
8. Glue the grass on top of the picket fence.
9. I added enamel dots to the center of the flowers:)