3D Water Lily Gift Card Box-JMRush
Box size: W 3.5 x D 2.5 x H .75”
This gift box has a hinged top lid and is sized to fit most gift cards. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Flip the box base over ( pretty side down and double set of tabs on the lower section) Fold all score lines.
2. Apply glue to the bottom of the middle tabs.
3. Secure to the rectangular shape just above the tabs. Apply glue to the tabs just below.
4. Secure to the rectangular shape just below the tabs. Apply glue to the last set of tabs on the top section.
5.-7. Secure to the last rectangular panel just above the tabs. Your box will be complete now.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the flower petals).
2. Glue the center of the two smaller petal sections together and the center of the two larger petal sections together alternating the petals.
3.-4. Curve the flower petals. I curved the smaller combined petals downward toward their center. For the large combined petals and medium single petal segment- I curved each individual petal inward toward each petals vertical center.
5. I formed the medium single petal segment by bringing all the tips of the flower together. I used a foam adhesive square to attach the single petal segment to the largest combined flower petals and then the smallest combined petals to this combined piece.
6. After all the sections are combined I form the flower together by grabbing it by the base and gently applying pressure to give it a cupped or round shape.
7. I attached the lily with hot glue to the gift card box.Your gift box is complete:)