Frog Holding Hearts Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 2.5” x D 1 x H 4”
This Heart Box is perfect to hold your goodies for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- The Box- Cut the box base design.
- Flip the box base over ( pretty side down and curved tab up) Fold score lines.
- Apply glue to the two small vertical side tabs at the bottom of the box base.
- Secure the two small vertical side tabs to the 1 inch (width) rectangles just above them.
- Apply glue to the very left corner of the horizontal tab just below the two side tabs that you just glued. ( My finger is pointing to the section in the photo:) Secure this corner to the vertical tab to the left.
- Apply glue to the topside of the same vertical tab and secure the final panel creating a complete box.
- - 9.The tab fits into the slot to close:)
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the frog body piece to the solid frog body base. Glue the eye piece with eye ball cut outs to it’s solid base. Use foam adhesive squares attach a small heart on each large heart.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the eyes to the combined body piece and the combined hearts to each frog hand.
4. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined frog to the box:)