Bounce Bunny Box-JMRush
Box size: W 2.25 x D 2 x H 3”- Bunny size: W 5” x H 7.5”
This cute Bounce Bunny box is perfect for treats or small gifts. The Bunny can be used independently from the treat box. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces. ( I changed the color of the box at the end of the tutorial:)
- Flip the card base over- Face down. Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the the bottom tabs shown.
- Secure those tabs to the top of the square that they surround, forming an open box shape.
- Apply glue to the side tab and other bottom tab. Secure the bottom tab to the square as before and secure the side tab creating a box.
- Glue the Bunny body to the Bunny solid base.
- Glue the inner ears to the combined piece within the coordinating shapes. Apply foam adhesive squares to the backside of the bunny head and regular glue to the tips of the backside of the ears. Secure to the combined piece. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the feet.
- This is what it should look like.
- Glue the box to the backside of your bunny with the slot of the box facing outward. Attach the fluffy tail with a foam adhesive square. I finished the bunny with a ribbon:)