Boy Tooth Fairy Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 2.5” x D 1 x H 4” (W 4” x H 5” with Boy)
This box opens by lifting the character’s head to to expose the opening to a tooth fairy box. This design is perfect for lost baby tooth deposits and monetary returns;) This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- The Box- Cut the box base design. ( I used double sided cardstock)
- Fold score lines.
- Apply glue to the two small vertical side tabs at the bottom of the box base.
- Secure the two small vertical side tabs to the 1 inch (width) rectangles just above them.
- Apply glue to the very right corner of the horizontal tab just below the two side tabs that you just glued. ( My finger is pointing to the section in the photo:) Secure this corner to the vertical tab to the right.
- Apply glue to the topside of the same vertical tab and secure the final panel creating a complete box.
- - 9.The tab fits into the slot to close.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock)
2. Glue the large head piece with eye cut outs to the large solid head piece with teeth. Glue the gum oval pieces with teeth cut outs to the long mouth piece. The solid center gum piece goes on the side without an oval cut out and the open center gum piece goes on the bottom centered around the corresponding oval cut out. Glue the face piece with a nose cut out to the face piece with only eye cut outs.
3. Glue the hair piece to the combined head. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the teeth in their matching spaces on the bottom and regular glue to secure the top teeth.
4. Glue the combined face pieces to the combined head piece. Glue the circular iris eyes in place.
5. Fold the score lines on the long mouth base. Glue the combined boy head to the top of the long mouth base.
6.Glue the bottom of the mouth/boy head combined piece to the box centering it around the oval cut out. I placed the slotted opening of the box at the top of the boy’s head. Your box is ready for the next lost baby tooth. The tooth fairy can easily access the baby tooth and exchange it for a reward:)