Bunny Picket Fence Basket-JMRush
Basket size: W 3.5 x D 3.25 x H 2” (H 4.5” with Handle)
This cute Bunny basket is perfect for Easter goodies. Bunnies, picket fence basket, and grass design features can be used separately. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock for the basket, grass, and handle)
2. Fold all score lines.
3. Apply glue to the bottom of the top two tabs. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just above the tabs.
4. Apply glue to the tabs just below. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just below the tabs. You now have a box shape.
5. Insert the handle tab through the top slot on the side of the basket starting from the inside and passing the tab through to the outside of the basket.
6. Tuck this tab into the bottom slot going from the outside of the basket in to the inside of the basket. Repeat for the other handle tab on the other side.
7. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the chicks or bunnies to the front of your basket.
8. Use a foam adhesive on each corner of the back side of one of the longer grass designs and attach to the front on the basket on top of the chick/bunny pieces.
9. Glue the other grass pieces to the sides of the basket. Curve the grass blades as you like.
10. Finish with ribbon and fill with goodies:)