Chick Wobble Wings Basket-JMRush
Finished Basket Dimensions including handle (approximate):
W 3” x H 4.5” x D 2.5”
This cute little Chick treat basket has arms that “wobble” when moved. You can fill this chick basket with your favorite goodies for Easter or use as party favor containers. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Fold all the score lines. Glue the chick head ( with eye cut-outs) to the chick head base.
- Using a foam adhesive square, attach the beak to the chick head. Apply glue to the first set of side tabs on the box base. Attach them to the side panels.
- Repeat for the other set of tabs. Your box will be formed now.
- Insert the wing/handle into the slots on either side of the box base.
- Attach the chick head with a foam adhesive square. I finished the basket with enamel dots for the eyes and a ribbon.