Schnauzer Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4.25” including Schnauzer head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day, Birthday party favors, or for a thank you for your vet or groomer. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the box base).
2. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each paw.
3. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box. Glue the largest puppy face to the solid puppy face base.
5. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the small muzzle piece to the larger one. Glue the nose to the combined muzzle piece. Attach the eyebrows and ear pieces to the combined puppy face piece.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the muzzle piece to the combined face. You can use the optional tongue oval piece by applying a dob of glue to the front top of the oval and securing it underneath the smallest muzzle piece.
7. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
8.-9. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined head to the box. The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place. I finished the puppy with enamel adhesive dots to accent the eyes:)