Santa Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. I used double sided red cardstock for the card base:)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Glue the Oval head piece and the hat sliver on top. Glue on the Santa’s belt and buckle.
5.Glue on Santa’s face.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, place and attach Santa’s mustache. Using glue, attach the eyes and nose.
7. Glue Santa’s hand to the arm wings and then glue on the trim pieces to each hand.
8. Place gift card.
9. Tuck Santa’s hands into the cut slots in the card base.
10. Glue a ribbon in the center of the slots to finish:)