Make a Wish Card-JMRush
Card size: 5.5” x 4.25”
This card features a cut out on the card base and when vellum paper is used, a layered transparent effect is created.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the Card along score lines.
3.Apply glue to the top center of the circular flower design.
4. Secure the circular vellum piece to the top. Apply glue to the outer edge of the joined circular piece.
5. Attach this piece to the inside of your card base - centering it to the circular cut out.
6. Glue the scalloped vellum piece to the inside edge of the front cover of the card.
7. Glue the thin runner rectangular piece on top of the scalloped vellum piece matching it up to the edge of the card base.
8.Glue the large rectangular piece on the inside of the back flap of your card if needed. ( I include these incase you use double sided paper so you will have a spot to write in your card:)
9.Center the lettering to the lettering base and glue together. Glue the center of the two remaining flower designs together.
10. Glue the joined flowers to the center of the vellum. I angled them so that it fit in-between the design in the back.
11. I used foam adhesive squares to attach the lettering on to the card front and a small shiny dot to decorate the center of the flower:)
12. Ta Da:) Your card is complete!