Elf Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 7”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Flip the Face so that the bottom side is face up. Center and glue the teeth onto the face piece. Glue the buckle onto the belt.
5. Flipping the face piece face up glue it onto the face base. Glue on the Hair. Glue the Belt onto the gift card section.
6. Glue the collar piece into place. Glue the hat to the backside of the card base.
7. Glue on the hat trim and feather. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the nose. Glue on the hands and trim. Finish by adding a bow in-between the slots on the gift card section:)