Happy Birthday Candles Card-JMRush
Card size: 5.5” x 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and contains a gift card holder. Image shown with use of glitter and highlighter markers on flames.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the Card along score lines.
3.Apply glue to the inside of the card that has cut outs. (Be careful to only glue the edges so that your gift card holder will function. You also want to be careful that glue does not show through to the front of your card)
4. Secure the gift card holder and glue the blank rectangle to the other inside flap.
5. Glue the flames together - largest to smallest. ( There is one set of three that is a tad lager that is used for the tall candle) Glue the Happy Birthday lettering onto the shadow lettering base.
6.Glue the flames into place.
7. Attach the lettering into place. (I used foam adhesive squares to give it a bit of a pop.)
8. Optional: I used an orange glitter marker to add shine to the white flames.
9. Also Optional: I used a yellow highlighter on the bottoms of the white flames to add more color dimension- Ta Da:) Your card is complete!