Let it Snow Card-JMRush
Card size: 5.5” x 4.25”
This card features a cut out on the card base and when vellum paper is used, a layered transparent effect is created.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the Card along score lines.
3.Apply glue to the top center of the circular snowflake design.
4. Secure the circular vellum piece to the top. Apply glue to the outer edge of the joined circular piece.
5. Attach this piece to the inside of your card base - centering it to the circular cut out.
6. Apply a small glue dot to the center of the vellum piece on the front.
7. Secure the second largest snowflake and apply another dot of glue to the center.
8. Secure the smallest snowflake on top. I used a small adhesive dot to decorate the center.
9. Apply glue to the backside of the snowflake trim piece. Make sure that you only apply glue to the surface that will touch the card base. (There is a small area that is designed to hang over the edge)
10. Align the snowflake trim to the edge of the front cover.
11.Glue the thin rectangular runner on top of the trim - lining it up to the edge of the card base. Glue the same sized lettering bases together, offsetting them a bit.
12. Center the lettering to the top layer of the lettering base and glue it together.
13. I used foam adhesive squares to secure the lettering to the front of the card.
14. Glue the large rectangular piece on the inside of the back flap of your card if needed. ( I include these incase you use double sided paper so you will have a spot to write in your card:) Your card is complete!