W 5" X H 4” X D 1.25”
This Thankful Box can be filled with your favorite goodies to give as a gift or it can be used as a center piece for your Thanksgiving dinner table. This file contains a optional 5”x 3” print and cut index card design in which your guests can write down what they are thankful for to be read aloud during Thanksgiving dinner. The lettering can also be used separately for your other projects. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Pre-Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the tabs on the second section.
4. Secure to the third section from the top.
5. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section.
6. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the wings of section four.
8. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
9. Your box should look like this.
10. This image shows how the closure tab tucks into the base of the box.
11.Glue the lettering onto the lettering base.
12.Center the lettering on the box and glue into place. ( i used foam adhesive squares to give it a pop)
13.-15 You can use the scalloped edge piece and attach a ribbon if you like:)