Snowman Treat Box-JMRush
Box size: W 2.25 x D 2 x H 3”
This treat box has a hinged top lid and can be filled with your favorite goodies. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom tab. Secure to the bottom square panel.
4. Apply glue to the bottom of the next two tabs on the other side of the bottom square panel.
5. Secure to the square panel and apply glue to the side tab, forming your box.
6. The Lid tab will fit into the slot to close your box.
7. Place the tab of the hat piece into it’s slot, forming a circle.
8. Apply glue to the inside to hold it in place.
9. Slide the circular hat brim over the hat piece.
10. Glue the tabs on the bottom of the hat piece to the bottom of the hat brim piece.
11.Secure in place and let dry.
12. Apply glue to the top tabs.
13. Center the full circle on top of the joined hat pieces and glue into place.
14.Apply glue to the top of your box.
15. Attach the hat to the top of your box. Glue the eyes nose and mouth into place.
16.Glue buttons into place.
17-18I used a length of 12.5” ribbon as the snowman’s scarf glueing it around the snowman box.
19. Apply glue to the top of the bottom of the snowman arms.
20. Attach to the upper back corner on each side.
21. I finished the snowman by adding a ribbon around his hat.Your snowman is complete:)