Santa’s Bag Pocket Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Card size: W 4.25" X 5.5”
This pocket card has a removable insert that will hold a standard size gift card. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the tabs on the card base and secure to the inside of the opposite side.
4. Apply glue to the side and bottom tab of the insert piece. Secure to the inside of the opposite side.
5. Apply glue to the backside of the present panel.
6. Secure to the front of the insert piece. The small square piece is glued to the middle of the bow.
7.Glue the letters to the lettering bases and attach the belt buckle to the belt piece. (I used foam adhesive squares for the buckle.)
8.Glue the belt onto the card base. Attach the letters onto the card base. (I again used foam adhesive squares for the lettering.)
9.This is what your designs should look like:)
10. The gift card fits in between the layers of the insert.
11. Finish by adding a ribbon.