Joy Pine Cone Tri-Fold Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Card size: 5” x 3”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut out all design pieces.
- Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the edges of the inside of the cut outs on the top..making sure that your glue does not show through the front.
- Secure the top panel.
- Apply glue to the edges of the panel you just placed.
- Secure the scalloped edge triangular piece.
- Apply glue to the bottom section on the inside of the gift card section. (make sure your glue does not show through the cut out on the front)
- Secure the bottom panel to the base.
- Apply glue to the very outside edges of the gift card section. ( If your glue gets too far inward, your gift card section will not work properly).
- Secure to the card base.
- Glue the center of a leaf piece to each of the pinecones.
- Attach gem to the center of each leaf piece.
- Apply glue to the back side of your rectangular piece and secure into place.
- Attach the center of the remaining leaf pieces to each of the pine cones on the front. (I used three little adhesive gems to decorate the tops of my pine cones.) Glue the lettering to the lettering base.
- Center that lettering to the front and glue into place. (I used foam adhesive squares to attach the lettering to the card base).
- Ta Da! Your card is done:)
You might also like these trifold cards:)
You can purchase them here: