Reindeer Antler Handles Box-JMRush
W 5" X H 4” X D 1.25” (Not including handles)
This Reindeer Box can be filled with your favorite goodies. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Pre-Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the tabs on the second section.
4. Secure to the third section from the top. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the wings of section four.
6. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
7. Glue on the Reindeer head. Insert the Lid tab into the slot to close the box.
8. Insert the antlers into the slots in the top of the box base on the front and backside.
9. I used a foam adhesive square to attach the nose. Glue on the eyes. I used adhesive dots on top of the eyes to give them more dimension:)
10. Finish with a ribbon if you like:)