Santa Ho Ho Tri-Fold Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Card size: 5” x 3”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut out all design pieces.
- Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the edges of the inside of the top and apply the top panel.
- Apply glue to the very outside edges of the gift card section. ( If your glue gets too far inward, your gift card section will not work properly).
- Secure the gift card section to the base and the large rectangular piece in place.
- Glue the buttons on the top of the gift card section and Glue the lettering onto the lettering base.
- Apply glue to the rectangular buckle and position it on the triangular point of the top of the card base.
- I used foam adhesive squares to attach the optional “Ho Ho” words to the front.
- Ta Da! Your card is done:)
You might also like these trifold cards:)
You can purchase them here: