Merry Christmas Poinsettia Card-JMRush
Card size: 5.5” x 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold all score lines. For each set of the flowers- fold one in and one out.
3.- 4. Apply glue to bottom of the rectangular border piece and center on the top of your card. Center the lettering on the lettering base and glue into place.
5. Line up the points of the Largest flower set. Make sure you have one flower fold down and one up. Glue the center to secure it together.
6. Apply glue to the flower edges and curve the petals as you like after it dries.
7. Repeat for the other two flower sets.
8. Attach the centers of the flowers together. I used small pieces of foam adhesive squares to give it more dimension. Curve the flower petals and leaves as you like.
9.Glue the leaves onto your card and then your flower. I again used foam adhesive square pieces to secure the flower onto the card base. Glue your lettering into place and finish with adhesive jewels in the center of your flower:) Your card is complete!