Polar Bear Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 6.5”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( There is an optional rectangular “Scarf” piece incase you choose to use cardstock for the scarf instead of ribbon)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the trim pieces to the mittens, the nose to the circular face piece, and the glue the puff ball to the hat base.
5.Glue the Hat Base piece to the Card Base. Using foam adhesive squares attach the hat brim to the hat base and attach the circular face piece to the card base. Glue the eyes on.
6. Glue the mittens to the backside of the paws.
7. I used ribbon as the scarf. I included rectangular cut piece in this design file incase you want to use cardstock for the scarf:)
8. Insert the gift card.
9. The Mittens tuck into the slots on the card base to close the card:)