Stacked Arctic Fox Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the face piece with eye holes to the solid coordinating shape. Glue the the muzzle piece with a cut out mouth to it’s solid base piece.
3. Glue the combined head piece to the coordinating shapes on the scarf/hat piece. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined muzzle to the combined head piece.
4. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined head piece to the the smaller body piece.
5. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined smaller body/head piece to the larger one.
6. Glue the combined Fox to the front of the card base. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes:)