Stacked Winter Raccoon Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the solid face to the hat scarf piece. Glue the face piece with large eye holes to the coordinating shape with smaller eye holes. Glue the nose to the muzzle piece. Glue the hat tail stripe design pieces to the coordinating shapes on the tail.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the puff ball shape to the hat piece. Glue the combined face piece to the combined scarf/hat piece. Glue the eye outline piece to the combined scarf/hat piece.
4. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined hat piece to the combined scarf/hat piece. Glue the combined muzzle piece to the combined scarf/hat piece.
5. Glue the combined scarf/hat piece to the smaller body piece.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined smaller body piece to the larger one.
7. Glue the combined Raccoon to the front of the card base. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes:)