Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut design pieces. (There is an additional nose piece not shown in this tutorial) ( I ended up using a textured/marbled brown card stock for three of the four squirrel body pieces)
2. Fold the card base. Glue the skis to the squirrel base piece.
3. Glue the large squirrel piece to the coordinating shape on the combined squirrel base piece.
4. Glue the small squirrel body piece (with no arms) to the combined squirrel base piece.
5. Glue the tip of the single ski pole to the combined squirrel base at the coordinating shape. Tuck the single ski pole under the arm of the last squirrel body piece and glue to the combined squirrel base piece.
6. Glue the scarf to the coordinating shape on the combined squirrel base.
7. Glue the head to the combined squirrel base piece.
8. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined squirrel to the front of the card.Glue the small nose to the combined squirrel. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eye:)