Stacked Winter Deer Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the deer head piece with eye openings to the solid deer head piece. Glue the large scarf design piece to the coordinating shape on the full deer solid silhouette.
3. Glue the tail and full deer silhouette with ear openings to the coordinating shapes on the combined full deer piece.
4. Glue the small scarf piece to the deer silhouette with two legs. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined deer head to the combined two leg silhouette piece.
5.Glue the tips of the ears of the combined two lead silhouette together.
6. Repeat image.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined two leg silhouette to theLarger combined silhouette. Use a piece of foam adhesive square to attach the nose.
8. Glue the tips of both layers of ears together.
9.Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined deer to the front of the card:)