Ice Skates Gift Tag- JMRush
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible design file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com
This tutorial contains both the single and double ice skate gift tag images.
- Cut Design pieces.
- Glue the ice skate shapes to the coordinating shapes on the largest ice skate shape.
- Flip the combined ice skate over and glue the last ice skate shape on.
- Using approximately 22” of 1/8” ribbon (or smaller) loop the ribbon through the bottom eyelet of the combined card. Pull the ribbon so that the ends are even each side.
- Thread on side of the ribbon through each eyelet.
- Repeat with the other side of the ribbon threading the opposite way as before ( under or over the top of the card)
- Tie your ribbon.
- Loop a ribbon through the top loop of the combined ice skate.