Pecan Pie Grouping- JMRush
These designs can be used for scrapbook pages, gift bags, or for fall themed crafting projects. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
- Cut all design pieces. ( There is an additional black side view pie piece missing from the beginning of this tutorial. It appears in image 5.)
- Match up the two largest scalloped circle pieces. (The shapes are irregular so you may need to turn them to get the scallops to match up). Center the smaller scalloped circle and glue it on top the larger one. Center and glue the smaller lettering to the larger lettering. Glue the smaller spatula to the larger one.
3. Center and glue the third smallest scalloped circle to the combined scalloped circle. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the pecan cut out pie (full circle) to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the scalloped oval piece to the coordinating larger scalloped oval piece. Glue the slice of pie piece to it’s solid base coordinating piece. Glue the pecans to their coordinating solid base piece.
4. Use foam adhesive pieces to attach the combined pecan pie full circle
to the combined scalloped circle piece and pieces of adhesive squares to attach the combined oval scalloped piece to the larger oval piece. Glue the handle and the triangle to the spatula. Glue the narrow triangle piece to the top of the slice of pie combined piece. Glue the combined pecan piece to the top of the combined slice of pie piece. Glue the whip topping to it’s coordinating solid base shape and attach it to the slice of pie combined piece with a piece of adhesive foam square.
5. Tuck the side view pecan cut out piece into the combined side view pie pan. Apply pieces of foam adhesive squares to it’s back and glue to the perimeter of the pan on the backside. Center and glue to the solid side view base.
6. Like so:)