Indian Boy Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3.5” X H 5.25” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Glue the full indian head with eye cut outs to the solid indian head base. Glue the indian face with large eye openings to the indian face base that has smaller eye openings. Glue the two hand pieces to the cuff base pieces. Glue the feathers to the hair piece.
3. Glue the combined indian face piece to the combined indian head piece. Glue the indian hair to the combined combined head piece.
4. Fold the score lines on the box base. Glue the collar trim piece to the shirt piece. Glue the head band to the combined indian head.
5. Glue the combined shirt piece to the box base. Glue the combined indian head to the box base.
6. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel.
7. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
8. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
9. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base hands. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip. I added enamel dots to accentuate the indian’s eyes. Glue the fringe piece on the front of the box:)