Snowman Earmuffs Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3” X H 3.5” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Winter classroom parties or for small Christmas goodies.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base). There are three button shaped pieces in this file. You only need to cut one. Oops.
2. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the two ovals to the coordinating shapes on the earmuff base.
3. Glue the scarf piece to the box base. Do not glue the bottom section of the scarf. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined earmuffs and carrot shaped nose.
4. Glue the eye and mouth circles on. Fold the box score lines.
5.-6. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel. Raise the bottom of the scarf piece and secure the right top tab underneath it.
7. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
8. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip. Glue the button to the front center of the box. I finished by placing enamel dots to the eyes to accentuate them:)