Stacked Polar Bear Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut the design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the circular bear face with eye holes to the coordinating solid shape. Glue the nose muzzle piece to it’s solid coordinating shape base piece. Glue the hat design piece to it’s coordinating hat shape piece.
3. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the thin bear silhouette to the full bear silhouette shape. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the nose to the combined muzzle piece and the hat puff ball to the end of the combined hat.
4. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and attached the combined nose/muzzle piece to the combined face piece using foam adhesive squares.
5. Glue the combined face to the oblong piece aligning at the top.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined face piece to the combined bear body silhouette.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined hat to the combined bear.
8. Glue the combined bear to the front of the card:)