Santa Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.” x D 2.25 x H .75”
(W 3” X H 3.75” including character)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Winter classroom parties or for small Christmas goodies.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the box base).
2. Glue the large oval beard piece to the coordinating shape on the box base. Fold the score lines on the box base.
3. Glue the smaller half moon piece to the top of the combined box base. Glue the larger half moon piece ( hat trim) just below. Glue the Santa face piece on.
4. Glue the nose to the mustache. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined mustache to the combined box base. Glue the eyes on.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs of the box base and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box. Glue the open rectangle buckle piece to the solid long rectangle belt piece.
7. Apply glue to the bottom tab of the center narrow strip section. Secure the center narrow strip tab to the backside of the inside of the box.
8. Glue the hands to the coordinating shapes on the box base. Glue the sleeve trim pieces beside the hand pieces. The hands tuck into the slots of the center strip. Glue the combined belt to the front side of the box:)