With Sympathy Design Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces.
- Fold the card base. Glue the rectangular piece with cut outs to the rectangular piece with scalloped edges.
- Glue the combined rectangular pieces to the front of the card base. Glue the smaller words to the word bases. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the largest flower to the solid base at the center point. Repeat for the second largest grouping of flower shapes. Glue the smallest two flowers at the center.
- Glue the combined words to the front of the card base. Glue the largest two combined flower grouping together at the center point. Glue this section to the front of the card.
- Glue the smallest flower section to the top of the combined flower section on the card base. I used a enamel dot for the center of the flower.
- I used small enamel dots to accentuate the center of each of the cut out flowers:)