Skull Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 2.75” X W 1” X H 4.25”
This treat box design has an attached lid and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Flip the box base over like shown (pretty side down). Fold the box base score line. Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom right. Attach to the upper panel to the right.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom left. Attach to the panel to the left.
- Apply glue to the long vertical tab on the left and to the bottom horizontal tab. Attach to the panel to the right. Your box will be complete.
- Tuck the tab into the slot in the back.
- Attach the skull to the skull solid base using foam adhesive squares.
- Attach the eyes to the coordinating shapes on the combined skull using pieces of foam adhesive squares.
- Attach the combined skull to the front of the treat box using foam adhesive squares and finish with a ribbon bow tie.