Werewolf Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 2.75” X W 1” X H 4.25”
This treat box design has an attached lid and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Flip the box base over like shown (pretty side down). Fold the box base score lines.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom right. Attach to the upper panel to the right.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom left. Attach to the panel to the left.
- Apply glue to the long vertical tab on the left and to the bottom horizontal tab. Attach to the panel to the right. Your box will be complete.
- Flip your box over so that the slot is in the back.
- Glue the werewolf’s eyes to the coordinating shape solid eye shaped base.
- Glue the werewolf’s combined eyes to the back of the werewolf’s outlined face. Glue the arms to the back edge of the box base.
- ( Image of the backside) Glue the ears to the back of the box base.
- Glue the combined werewolf face to the front of the box base. I used different sized enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and finished by adding a bow tie. Fill with goodies:)