Dracula Pocket Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design has an inside pocket that can be used for notes or gift cards and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Glue the solid large head panel and the top panel into place. Glue the face to the solid face base.
- Flip the card base over. Fold the score lines on the card base. Apply glue to the back of the side tabs. Secure to the upper rectangular panel forming a pocket. Glue the eyes and teeth to the combined face base.
- Insert note or gift card.
- Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the combined face base and bow tie. I used different sized small enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and finished with a ribbon bow tie:)