Ghost Treat Box- Girl and Boy-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 2.75” X W 1” X H 4.25”
This treat box design has an attached lid and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Flip the box base over like shown (pretty side down). Fold the box base score line. Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom right. Attach to the upper panel to the right.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom left. Attach to the panel to the left.
- Apply glue to the long vertical tab on the left and to the bottom horizontal tab. Attach to the panel to the right. Your box will be complete.
- Tuck the tab into the slot in the back.
- Glue each of the ghost’s arms to the edge of the back side ( with the tab/slot at the top)
- For the boy ghost, Glue the small circle eyes to the larger white circles; centering them. Glue the mouth into place and use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the eyes to the front of the treat box. I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and finished with a ribbon bow tie. Fill with goodies:) — For the girl, glue the mouth and eyes to the front of the treat box and finish with a ribbon at the top corner.