Pumpkin Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 2.75” X W 1” X H 4.25”
This treat box design has four optional Jack-O-Lantern faces that can be used, has an attached lid, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Flip the box base over like shown (pretty side down). Fold the box base score line. Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom right. Attach to the upper panel to the right.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom left. Attach to the panel to the left.
- Apply glue to the long vertical tab on the left and to the bottom horizontal tab. Attach to the panel to the right. Your box will be complete.
- Tuck the tab into the slot in the back.
- Glue the two stem leaf pieces together on the central stem part only and making sure that the half circle shapes at the bottom and leaves are still separate.
- Curl the leaves as you like.
- Glue the two small stem designs to each side of the combined stem/leaf piece.
- Insert the combined stem/leaf piece into the slot on the top of the treat box.
- Apply glue to the inside of the leaf/stem small tabs and secure to the top of the lantern. Hold until secure.
- Apply glue to the backside of the small circle piece.
- Cover the tabs on the inside of the lid portion of the treat box. Finish by adding a ribbon or twine and apply one of the four Jack-O-Lantern faces if desired.