Vampire Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 2.75” X W 1” X H 4.25”
This treat box design has an attached lid and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
- Flip the box base over like shown (pretty side down). Fold the box base score lines.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom right. Attach to the upper panel to the right.
- Apply glue to the backside of the tab on the bottom left. Attach to the panel to the left.
- Apply glue to the long vertical tab on the left and to the bottom horizontal tab. Attach to the panel to the right. Your box will be complete.
- Flip your box over so that the slot is in the back. Attach the bow tie with a piece of foam adhesive square.
- Glue the vampire’s face to the front of the box.
- Glue the vampire’s eyes and teeth inside the coordinating shape on the box base.
- Tuck the tab into the slot in the back.
- Glue the wings on either side of the backside of the box.
- This is what it should look like.
- I used enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and finished with a ribbon bow tie. Fill with goodies:)