Approximate Size: W 4.25” X H 5.50”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base. Curve the leaves of the three green pineapple shapes ( Do not curve the pineapple solid base shape (black)). Pull up the triangular points on the two yellow oval pieces.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the middle green full pineapple piece to the fullest green full pineapple piece (at the oval base only - not the leaves). Glue the darker oval yellow (with triangular points) to the lighter one.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the last green full pineapple piece to the combined full pineapple (at the oval base only - not the leaves). Glue the patterned oval piece to the combined yellow oval piece.
- Glue the combined yellow oval piece to the combined green full pineapple piece.
- Glue the combined pineapple to the pineapple solid shape piece (black).
- Glue the combined pineapple piece to the front of the card base.
- I finished with a ribbon and an adhesive enamel dot:)