Chick Glasses Basket-JMRush
Approximate Basket Dimensions: W 3” x D 2.50” X H 2.50” (H 5.5” including the handle)
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and is perfect for Easter goodies or Birthday party treats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
Boy Chick Glasses Basket-JMRush
Chick without glasses.
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock. ( The boy chick glasses basket file has a 2 piece optional bow tie, which was not used in this tutorial)
- Glue the chick’s head with eye cut outs to it’s solid coordinating shape. Apply glue to the side tabs on the top section and secure to the rounded shape on each side.
- Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a box. Glue the round eyes to the combined chick head; centering each around the holes in the combined chick head.
- Insert the handle into the side slots.
- Attach the wings to the combined back of the box.
- Attach the tail feather piece to the backside of the box using a foam adhesive square.
- Use small pieces of foam adhesive to attach the girl lambs glasses and glue for the boy glasses. Glue the beak in to place.
- Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined chick’s head to the front of the box. Attach the feet to the front bottom of the box using foam adhesive squares. I finished the chick with a Ribbon for the girl and a bow tie for the boy. I accentuated the eyes enamel adhesive jewels:)