Mom Tulips Card-JMRush
Approximate Size: H 4.25” X W 5.50”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. (There are actually four “mom” script words in this file. You will only need three. The thinnest script is very delicate so I included one that is a bit thicker for the top layer:) - ( I also changed the color of the thinnest script to a darker blue paper so it shows up better)
- Fold the card base. Glue the larger flower petal pieces to the coordinating shapes on the flower grouping pieces (2). Glue the two largest “mom” scripts together.
- Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the middle single petals to the combined flower groupings. Glue the last “mom” script to the combined script.
- Curve the leaves of the flower groupings as you like. Use a foam adhesive squares to attach the two flower grouping together. Glue the front panel to the front of the card base.
- Place the combined flower grouping and the script to the front of the card to find placement.
- I used foam adhesive squares on the top back section of the combined flower grouping and glue at the bottom. Attach to the front of the card base.
- Glue the script to the front of the card base. I pressed on the bottom section of the script until it fully dried:)