Unicorn Hug Gift Card Holder - JMRush
Approximate Size: W 4.25” x H 6.5”
This design features character arms that open to a hidden gift card pocket. This design is perfect for giving gift cards for Birthdays, Easter, Valentine’s Day, or for any occasion. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and fits most gift cards.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
1. Cut the design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the Card Base at the score lines. Glue the Unicorn head with ear, eye, and nose cut outs to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the unicorn horn with cut outs to it’s coordinating solid base. Glue the eyes with eyelashes to the circles with small circle cut outs; aligning at the small circle.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Curl the eyelashes on the combined eyes as you like:) Glue the combined eyes to the coordinating shapes on the combined Unicorn head; aligning the small circles.
5. Curl the hair and tail pieces as you like. Glue the small hair piece to the combined unicorn head.
6. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined unicorn horn to the combined unicorn head; aligning at the top of the horn. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined Unicorn head to the coordinating shape on the card base.
7. Glue the hooves to the hoover shapes on the card base. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the large hair piece to the back of the card base.
8. Insert gift card.
9. Fold the gift card section upward and tuck the hooves into the slots on the front of the gift card section (card base).
10. Attach the tail to the back of the card base with a foam adhesive square.
11. Finish with a ribbon:)