Bunny Glasses Basket-JMRush
Approximate Basket Dimensions: W 3” x D 2.50” X H 2.50” (H 5.5” including the handle)
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and is perfect for Easter goodies or Birthday party treats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
Boy Bunny Glasses Basket-JMRush
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Glue the bunny’s head with eye/nose/mouth cut outs to the coordinating shape with eye and mouth cut outs. Apply glue to the side tabs on the top section and secure to the rounded shape on each side.
- Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a box. Glue the combined bunny head to it’s coordinating solid shape piece.
- Insert the handle into the side slots.
- Attach two of the bunny paws to the front bottom sides of the box using foam adhesive squares. Use small pieces of foam adhesive to attach the girl bunny glasses and glue for the boy glasses.
- Flip the box over and attach the bunny tail piece and remaining two bunny paws to the backside of the box using a foam adhesive square. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined bunny’s head to the front of the box. I finished the bunny with a Ribbon for the girl and a bow tie for the boy. I accentuated the eyes enamel adhesive jewels:)