Rabbit Candy Pocket- JMRush
Approximate size: W 5” X H 7.5
Approximate Pocket size: W 3” X H 4”
The Rabbit Candy Pocket has a open center section that is perfect for holding snack sized candies for classroom parties, birthday party treats, or for Easter. This file can also hold a standard sized gift card and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Glue the rabbit head with cut outs to it’s matching solid base. Fold the tabs on the Rabbit pocket piece. Apply glue to the tabs.
3. Fold forward and secure to the upper shape of the pocket. Glue the inner ear pieces to the coordinating shape on the combined rabbit head.
4. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the pocket piece to the rabbit base with legs; aligning at the bottom and matching up the curves of the shapes.
5. Apply glue to the top section of the combined rabbit body. Center and secure the top of the rabbit; aligning to the coordinating shape of the rabbit’s body.
6. Cut three sections of thread and glue their centers to the combined rabbit head’s nose.
7. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose to the combined rabbit’s head nose; covering the thread’s middle sections.
8. Attach the combined head to the combined rabbit base using foam adhesive squares and aligning the edges on each side. I finished with enamel dots to accentuate the eyes, a ribbon, and inserted a gift card and candy carrots in the pocket:)