Lamb Glasses Basket-JMRush
Approximate Basket Dimensions: W 3” x D 2.50” X H 2.50” (H 5.5” including the handle)
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and is perfect for Easter goodies or Birthday party treats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
Boy Lamb Glasses Basket-JMRush
Lamb basket without glasses.
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Glue the lamb’s head with eye cut outs to it’s solid coordinating shape. Glue the hooves (4) to the larger hove pieces (4). Fold the score lines on the box base. Apply glue to the side tabs on the top section and secure to the rounded shape on each side.
- Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a box. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the top lamb’s wool head piece to it’s coordinating solid shape.
- Insert the handle into the side slots.
- Attach the combined lamb’s wool head combined piece to the combined lamb’s head. Use small pieces of foam adhesive to attach the girl lambs glasses and glue for the boy glasses. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose.
- Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined lamb’s head to the front of the box. Attach two of the combined hooves to the front bottom of the box using foam adhesive squares.
- Flip the box over. Attach the tail and remaining hooves to this side of the box using foam adhesive squares. ( The combined hooves should face the front of the box)
- I finished the lamb with a Ribbon for the girl and a bow tie for the boy. I accentuated the eyes enamel adhesive jewels:)