Two Hearts One Love Card- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25” X H 5.5”
This easy to construct card has a two flap heart design that reads “two” and “hearts” on the front and “One Love” on the inside. This card was designed with cut outs to make word placement simple. This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. Double sided card stock is recommended for this project. ( I ended up using the same red card stock for the single hearts and black card stock for the words “One” and “Love” in the final product finished photo. The colors in the tutorial just weren’t working for me as I was constructing it:)
2. Glue the Hearts with score lines and corners to the corners of the solid rectangle piece. (Align with the corners of the rectangle and the score line on the heart piece.)
3. Glue the piece with “One Love” script cut out in between the to heart corner pieces.
4. Glue the words “One” and “Love” to the coordinating shapes on the center panel.
5. Fold the left side heart at the score line and making sure the top curve of the heart is straight with the top of the rectangle.
6. Glue the single heart with the “two” script cut out of it to the heart flap. Glue the word “two” to the coordinating shape on the combined heart.
7. Fold the heart on the right hand side at the score line making sure the point of the heart is in the center of the card.
8. Glue the single heart piece with “hearts” script cut out to the Heart. Glue the word “Hearts” to the coordinating shape on the combined heart.
9. I finished with a ribbon and an enamel jewel in the center:)